Weekend Cook – Newhaven
Newhaven, East Sussex
FitzRoy is a national charity that provides support and care for up to 19 residents with learning disabilities in our Registered Care Home in Newhaven.
We are recruiting for a part-time chef to prepare and serve the midday meal on Saturday and Sunday.
Click here for more information about the service
- Part Time - 15 hrs a week
- 0800-1530 Saturday & Sunday
- To prepare, cook and serve the midday meal at Weekends in accordance with the pre-planned menu
- Ensure correct standards of Food Safety, Hygiene and Health and Safety are always maintained within the kitchen environment .
- Work closely with all staff assisting service users with special dietary requirements
We are looking for someone who has an interest in cooking and can prepare enjoyable home cooked meals. No formal qualifications are required however training or qualifications within First Aid, Food Safety & Health & Hygiene would be desirable, as would experience within a similar role. Please look at the job description for more detailed information
What we offer:
- £8.50 with generous enhancements for Bank Holidays, Overtime
- 28 days annual leave – incl. Bank holidays
- A generous pension plan (including employer contributions)
- Life assurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Free Basic DBS application
Apply now to complete a short application form!