Waking Night Support Worker – Richmond
FitzRoy Registered Care service in Richmond, Surrey provides care & support for residents with learning disabilities. We are seeking exceptional new waking night support workers to join our friendly team – could this be you?
- Waking Night Support Worker
- 35 hour contract to work on a rolling rota of Week 1 - 30 hours, Week 2 - 40 hours.
- Typical shift patterns: 21:45pm - 07:45am, alternate weekends.
We are keen to find people who share our values, & exhibit behaviours & attitudes that match our own! You don’t need experience in care, nor do we require qualifications- we will invest in your development & training to become an exceptional care worker. To suit the needs of this service we can accept applications from females only.
- We see the person - encourage choice & respect the opinions, beliefs & dignity of others. Treat people as equals, be thoughtful, discreet & maintain confidentiality
- We are creative - encourage & support everyone to reach their goals, think of solutions to problems & actively involve people in every aspect of their lives
- We are brave - be positive, embrace new ideas, experiences & challenges. Be genuine, honest & a voice for others.
Are these values important to you? If yes, read on!
Duties may include support & encouragement with personal care, as well as taking part in a range of interests & activities that support a healthy, well balanced & fulfilling lifestyle. Night duties include supporting night time and morning activities including personal care, domestic work and responding promptly to provide support as required throughout the night.
Benefits? To reward our staff for the amazing work they do, FitzRoy offer some fantastic perks which include: 28 days holiday, enhanced overtime, pension, life insurance, childcare vouchers & access to a variety of online discounts on major retailers.
Interested? Click apply to complete our short online application form or call Louise on 01730 711 070 for an informal chat.
Early application is encouraged as we regularly review applications throughout the advertising period & reserve the right to close the advert early.