Waking Night Support Worker – Richmond (INTERNAL ONLY)
We are internally recruiting a Waking Night Support Worker for our Residential Living service in Richmond, Surrey. If you are currently employed by FitzRoy and are looking for the next step in your career then apply now!
- 1 x Waking Night Support Worker - 110 hours per 4 weeks (avg 27.5 hours per week)
- Support people with their night time & morning activities, including personal care & medication
- Carry out domestic work throughout the night
- Respond promptly to offer support as required throughout the night
In return, FitzRoy can offer:
- Competitive hourly rate (£10.68) with generous enhancements for Bank Holidays, Overtime
- Fantastic training & development
- A generous pension plan (including employer contributions)
- 28 days annual leave (including bank holidays) increasing with service
- Childcare vouchers
- Plus more!!!
To apply for this vacancy, please send your CV & cover letter, detailing why you are suitable for this position to email@example.com by the closing date of 17th January 2019.
Interviews to be held 21st January 2019.