Waking Night Support Worker – Part Time
£10.02 - £11.35
FitzRoy Support at Home Norfolk provides care and support to individuals with learning & physical disabilities in their own homes. We are seeking exceptional new support workers in the Norwich area who share our values to join our friendly team – could this be you?
- Waking Nights - Part Time
- Pay Rate: £10.02 - £11.35
Your role in the team will focus on upskilling the people we support to achieve their goals and develop their life skills where previously they have faced challenges – this could include anything from supporting them to become independent on public transport, attending colleges and gaining employment, to enabling them to visit day centres and engage proactively in their wider community.
You will join an inclusive, supportive team that works well together to provide support. Qualifications and experience are not necessary for this role as full training will be given. The most important attributes you need are patience, compassion, empathy and a positive attitude.
What we offer:
- Weekend and overtime enhancements rates
- Free membership of our Health Cash Back Scheme for you and your family – claim back money on services such as Dental, Optical, Chiropractor and many more
- An Employee Assistance programme which includes virtual GPs, Legal advice and more
- We will pay for your Blue Light card
- Paid DBS and Update Service
- Loyalty awards and life assurance
- Perkbox shopping discounts
Our vaccination requirements
Applicants must demonstrate a COVID PASS.
Equal opportunities statement
FitzRoy is an equal opportunities employer, and we participate in the disability confident scheme. We are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on any grounds which cannot be shown to be justifiable.