Waking Night Support Worker – Locks Heath
Locks Heath, Hampshire
£10.32 - £15.82ph
FitzRoy Supported Living service in Locks Heath provides care and support for young residents with learning difficulties and autism. We currently have staff team of 12 supporting five young adults. We are seeking exceptional new Waking Night Support Workers to join our friendly team.
Our staff say "I find working at Pinewood rewarding and no day is the same. We enjoy the variety of activities here. It’s great working with a team who pull together to help the people we support, and go above and beyond."
- Night shift: £10.32 per hour weekdays and £11.32 weekends.
- Currently offering + £4.50 for overtime shifts*.
- Time and a half or double time for public holidays.
- Sleep-ins are £45 per night.
- 30 days holiday when you start.
We’re hiring Night Support Workers
As a support worker, you’ll wake up every day feeling good about your work. Even without previous care experience, as long as you have the right values we’ll train and support you to be confident in delivering care and support to transform lives for people with disabilities.
What does a Night Support Worker do?
A Night support worker’s shift is varied and rewarding. You will:
- Support everyone differently to their individual needs.
- Be involved in a range of duties from supporting people who wake in the night, carrying out checks as well as light cleaning duties.
- Support and encourage with personal care, such as showers and baths.
Night Support Worker Hours
You will work a set pattern of waking nights which start at 10pm and finish at 7am.
Candidates can apply for a minimum of 1-night shift a week and a maximum of 4-night shifts per week. Overtime shifts are available. Shifts will be rostered to include weekends on a rotating basis.
What are the Benefits for our Support Workers?
- 30 days holiday when you start (Pro rata for part time).
- Enhanced rates of pay for weekends and overtime shifts.
- Cash back scheme on health care such as dentists and opticians.
- Access to virtual GPs.
- Free legal advice.
- Blue Light Card for instant shopping and leisure discounts.
- Paid DBS and paid subscription to the Update Service.
- Long Service Bonuses.
- Life assurance.
- Free access to counselling.
- Investment in your training and development.
- *Overtime attracts + £1.50 per hour, until March 2022 we’re temporarily offering + £4.50 per hour.
Our vaccination requirements
Applicants must demonstrate a COVID PASS.
Interested? Click apply to complete our short online application form.