Waking Night Support Worker – Grayshott
FitzRoy Residential Care in Grayshott, provides care and support for adults with learning disabilities and autism. We are seeking an exceptional new waking night support worker to join our friendly team – could this be you?
- Set night rate of £9.60ph
- 2 x nights per week - Wednesday and Thursday from 9pm to 7am. To suit the requirements of the service we can only accept applications from females only.
You do not need experience in care, nor do we require qualifications - we will invest in your development and training to become an exceptional care worker.We are keen to find people who share our values:
- We see the person - encourage choice and respect the opinions, beliefs and dignity of others. Treat people as equals, be thoughtful, discreet and maintain confidentiality
- We are creative - encourage and support everyone to reach their goals, think of solutions to problems and actively involve people in every aspect of their lives
- We are brave - be positive, embrace new ideas, experiences and challenges. Be genuine, honest and a voice for others.
Night duties include supporting night time and morning activities including personal care, domestic work and responding promptly to provide support as required throughout the night.
Support worker benefits: To reward our staff for the amazing work they do, FitzRoy offers some fantastic perks: 28 days holiday, paid DBS, Care Certificate, enhanced overtime payments, pension scheme, life insurance and access to a variety of online discounts with major retailers.
Interested? Click apply to complete our short online application form or call Louise on 01730 711 070 for an informal chat
Early application is encouraged as we regularly review applications throughout the advertising period and reserve the right to close the advert early.