Waking Night Support Worker – Burton Green, Coventry
Burton Green, Coventry
£9.43ph - £11.87ph
FitzRoy Residential Support in Coventry provides care and support for adults with learning disabilities and autism. We provide support to residents with learning & physical disabilities in a lively and friendly residential setting.. We are seeking exceptional new Night Support Workers to join our team – could this be you?
- Weeknight rates from £9.43ph rising to £10.93ph with overtime, weekend rates £10.37ph rising to £11.87ph with overtime
- Part time (30 hours per week)
- Shift patterns for three night per week from 22.00 - 08.00
- Shift to include weekend working at an enhanced rate
The people we support enjoy a variety of activities, such as meals out, shopping, or listening to music. You will work together to identify and achieve their goals, enabling them to have choice and control over their lives. You will also be expected to carry out everyday tasks including personal care, taking part in a range of interests and activities that make up a healthy, well balanced and fulfilling lifestyle.
The role requires good verbal and written communication skills, flexibility and willingness to cover a variety of shift patterns. You do not need experience in care, nor do we require qualifications - we will invest in your development and training to become an exceptional care worker.
What we offer:
- No social care experience required – we provide full training in order for you to become an exceptional social care worker
- Weekend and overtime enhancements rates
- 30 days holiday including Bank Holidays – increasing with service
- Free membership of our Health Cash Back Scheme for you and your family – claim back money on services such as Dental, Optical, Chiropractor and many more
- An Employee Assistance programme which includes virtual GPs, Legal advice and more
- We will pay for your Blue Light card
- Paid DBS and Update Service
- Loyalty awards and life assurance
- Perkbox shopping discounts
Our vaccination requirements
Please note that this is a role where you will be responsible for the care of vulnerable adults. As a regulated care provider, we require you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to undertake this role. We will ask for evidence of your vaccination record if you are offered a role with us.
Equal opportunities statement
FitzRoy is an equal opportunities employer, and we participate in the disability confident scheme. We are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on any grounds which cannot be shown to be justifiable.