Waking Night Support Worker – Birmingham
Birmingham, West Midlands
£10.32ph - £11.32ph
FitzRoy Support service in Birmingham provides complex care and in-depth support for adults with learning disabilities and autism, often with complicated needs including physical and mental impairments. We are seeking exceptional and enthusiastic new Support Workers to work in our Birmingham services – could this be you?
Night duties include supporting night time and morning activities including personal care, domestic work and responding promptly to provide support as required throughout the night. There will be additional cleaning duties and paperwork to complete alongside your supporting duties. You will be expected to carry out everyday tasks including support and encouragement with personal care as well as taking part in a range of interests and activities that make up a healthy, well balanced and fulfilling lifestyle.
Vacancies available: Waking Night
- Weeknight rates from £10.32 rising to £11.32ph with with weekends
- Part time (20 hours per week)
- For this role it is desirable to hold a full driving licence & be willing to drive our accessible vehicles, but the location has good public transport links
We believe our service users should be able and encouraged to achieve whatever they would like to do, and our support workers help them overcome challenges presented by their condition. You will be expected to carry out everyday tasks including support and encouragement with personal care and feeding as well as taking part in a range of community activities that make up a healthy, well balanced and fulfilling lifestyle.
What we offer:
- No social care experience required – we provide full training in order for you to become an exceptional social care worker. We will invest in your development and training to become an exceptional care worker as long as long you have the enthusiasm to learn.
- Weekend and overtime enhancements rates
- 30 days holiday including Bank Holidays – increasing with service
- Free membership of our Health Cash Back Scheme for you and your family – claim back money on services such as Dental, Optical, Chiropractor and many more
- An Employee Assistance programme which includes virtual GPs, Legal advice and more
- We will pay for your Blue Light card
- Paid DBS and Update Service
- Loyalty awards and life assurance
- Perkbox shopping discounts
Our vaccination requirements
Applicants must demonstrate a COVID PASS.
Equal opportunities statement
FitzRoy is an equal opportunities employer, and we participate in the disability confident scheme. We are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on any grounds which cannot be shown to be justifiable.