Temporary Registered Care Manager – Rayleigh
FitzRoy is a national charity that provides support & care for more than 800 people with physical & learning disabilities, so they can live independent lives.
We are recruiting for a Temporary Registered Care Manager (Maternity cover – Sept 20 to March 21) for six months at our Registered Care Service in Rayleigh Essex, where we provide care and support for 12 residents with learning disabilities
With the assistance of a Deputy Manager & support from your Regional Manager, you will manage a staff team to ensure a sustainable, quality service is provided, which truly transforms people’s lives. You will develop strong relationships with the people we support & their families, demonstrating strong organisational skills & sharing FitzRoy values:
- We see the person - ensure person centred approaches deliver outcomes the people we support want. Develop activities & plans that transform lives according to individual needs, wishes & aspirations
- We are brave - lead, empower & develop staff teams with effective recruitment, training & support. Be accountable for the quality, compliance & financial requirements of the service
- We are creative - develop & deliver innovative & engaging activities & plans to support independence & access opportunities. Create & review annual business plans, taking action to meet agreed performance levels
What we look for:
- Experience of managing a large Registered Care Service with a large staff team
- Minimum Level 3/ NVQ in Health & Social Care
- Passion for leading positive change
- Resilient, resourceful & solutions focused attitude
- Commitment to transforming lives & promoting the rights of people with disabilities
- Drivers Licence & vehicle essential
What we offer:
- 25 days annual leave – plus Bank holidays, rising with service
- Award winning induction & continuation training programme
- Life assurance
- Online retail discount scheme
- Enhanced DBS application paid for by us
This is an amazing opportunity for an established manager to join a supportive & person-centred organisation.
If you are an existing Care Manager in Registered Health Care or Supported Living & are looking for a new positive & rewarding role, then join FitzRoy.