Support Workers – Teddington
Teddington, Greater London
£11.10ph to £11.43
FitzRoy provide care and support for residents with learning disabilities and autism in their services in Teddington.
At Cherry Tree ( Supported Living) we provide additional support for 4 lovely ladies, at Silver Birches ( Registered Care ) provide care for 8 residents across 2 self contained apartments
We are seeking exceptional new Support Workers to join our friendly team – could this be you?
- Role 1 - Day Support Worker - Full Time or Part Time (various hours available) - Silver Birches and Cherry Tree
- Role 2 - Female Night Support Worker Part Time (30 hours per week) - Cherry Tree
- Role 3 - Bank - zero hours
- Day Shifts between 7.30am and 10pm - Night Shifts - 2145 to 0745
- Alternate weekend work required
- Day rate £11.10ph- Night rate £11.43ph
For this role it is preferred to hold a full driving licence & be willing to drive our accessible vehicles
You do not need experience in care, nor do we require qualifications - we will invest in your development and training to become an exceptional care worker. We are keen to find people who share our values:
- We see the person - encourage choice and respect the opinions, beliefs and dignity of others. Treat people as equals, be thoughtful, discreet and maintain confidentiality
- We are creative - encourage and support everyone to reach their goals, think of solutions to problems and actively involve people in every aspect of their lives
- We are brave - be positive, embrace new ideas, experiences and challenges. Be genuine, honest and a voice for others.
A support worker’s day is varied and flexibility is required. You will be providing care and support individually tailored to the needs and wishes of people with learning disabilities. Through getting to know the people you support, you will identify and work with them to achieve their goals, enabling them to have choice and control over their lives. You will also be expected to carry out everyday tasks including support and encouragement with personal care as well as taking part in a range of interests and activities that make up a healthy, well balanced and fulfilling lifestyle. .Night Support Workers will be required to carry out some domestic work.
Support Worker Benefits:
30 days holiday inc Bank Holidays – increasing with service
Free membership of our Health Cash Back Scheme for you and your family – claim back money on services such as Dental, Optical, Chiropractor and many more
An Employee Assistance programme which includes virtual GPs, Legal advice and more
Paid DBS and Update Service
Enhanced overtime payments
Loyalty awards and life assurance
Perkbox shopping discounts
Interested? Click apply to complete our short online application form, for an informal chat please call Liz on 01730 711109
Early application is encouraged as we regularly review applications throughout the advertising period and reserve the right to close the advert early