Support Workers – Stalham
£9.16ph to £9.43ph
FitzRoy Supported Living in Stalham. provides care and support for 6 adults with learning disabilities and autism. We are seeking exceptional new support workers to join our friendly team – could this be you?
- Day rate of £9.16ph - Night Rate of £9.43h
- Part time (various shifts of 5 to 7 hrs between 0645 and 2215) - guaranteed hours available,
- Bank (0) hours - Day and Night (9 hr shifts) available
Hours can vary depending on the needs of the service and applicants must be prepared to be flexible and to work alternate weekends
A Full Driving Licence is essential for Day Workers as you will take the residents out into the community
You do not need experience in care, nor do we require qualifications - we will invest in your development and training to become an exceptional care worker. We are keen to find people who share our values:
- We see the person - encourage choice and respect the opinions, beliefs and dignity of others. Treat people as equals, be thoughtful, discreet and maintain confidentiality
- We are creative - encourage and support everyone to reach their goals, think of solutions to problems and actively involve people in every aspect of their lives
- We are brave - be positive, embrace new ideas, experiences and challenges. Be genuine, honest and a voice for others.
A support worker’s day is varied and flexibility is required. You will be providing care and support individually tailored to the needs and wishes of people with learning disabilities. Through getting the know the people you support, you will identify and work with them to achieve their goals, enabling them to have choice and control over their lives. You will also be expected to carry out everyday tasks including support and encouragement with personal care as well as taking part in a range of interests and activities that make up a healthy, well balanced and fulfilling lifestyle.
Support worker benefits:
30 days holiday inc Bank Holidays – increasing with service
Free membership of our Health Cash Back Scheme for you and your family – claim back money on services such as Dental, Optical, Chiropractor and many more
An Employee Assistance programme which includes virtual GPs, Legal advice and more
Paid DBS and Update Service
Enhanced overtime payments
Loyalty awards and life assurance
Perkbox shopping discounts
Interested? Click apply to complete our short online application form or call Liz on 01730 711109 for an informal chat
Early application is encouraged as we regularly review applications throughout the advertising period and reserve the right to close the advert early