Support Workers -Part time weekends – Emneth
Salary: £8.11 ph
Expiry date: 02/11/2017 23:59:00
Due to continued growth and expansion, FitzRoy are now looking to recruit Learning Disability Support Workers to join our fantastic teams at our service in Emneth where we support 3 ladies in their own home.
If you are a Health Care Support Worker, Health Care Assistant or a Carer looking for a new positive and rewarding role or just wish to top up your hours, then join FitzRoy.
FitzRoy is a national charity that provides support and care for more than 800 people with learning disabilities so they can live independent lives.
Wk1 7.5hrs late Saturday.
Wk2 22.5 hrs early Saturday and early and a late Sunday.
Wk3 15 hrs early Saturday and late Sunday
Wk4 15 hrs early and late Sunday.
So all weekend work and the shifts are 7.5 hours.
Earlys 0700 to 1430 - Lates 1400 to 2130
- Social Activities – Accompanying people to health care appointments, day and activity centres, shopping, and social events
- Practical Support – Administering medication and supporting with domestic tasks such as cooking, shopping and cleaning
- Personal Care – Support with getting up and getting ready for the day and settling in for the night, washing, bathing, personal hygiene as required
What we look for in our support workers/carers:
- Reliable and dependable
- Flexible availability, to include weekends and occasional sleep-ins
- A sensitive and responsive communicator
- Respectful towards others
- Empathetic, understanding and caring attitude
- Passion for helping others
- Drivers Licence essential
What we offer:
- Day - £8.11ph with generous enhancements for Bank Holidays, Overtime and Sleep-ins( £40)
- 28 days annual leave – incl. Bank holidays
- Award winning induction and continuation training programme
- A generous pension plan (including employer contributions)
- Life assurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Free DBS application
Click Apply to visit our website for a full job description and to complete an Application Form