Support Workers (female only)- Richmond
Due to continued growth and expansion, FitzRoy are now looking to recruit Female Learning Disability Support Workers to join our fantastic team in Richmond, Surrey.
If you are a Health Care Support Worker, Health Care Assistant or a Carer looking for a new positive and rewarding role or just wish to top up your hours, then join FitzRoy.
FitzRoy is a national charity that provides support and care for more than 800 people with learning disabilities so they can live independent lives.
Click here for more information on the service
- Part Time
- Bank (zero hours casual contract)
Shifts are typically 0730 to 1500 and 1430 to 2200, Mid shifts vary between 0900 – 1830 this is according to activity/needs of the service.
Applicants should be able to attend for either shift and will be required to work every other weekend
- Social Activities – Accompanying people to health care appointments, day and activity centres, shopping, and social events
- Practical Support – Administering medication and supporting with domestic tasks such as cooking, shopping and cleaning
- Personal Care – Support with getting up and getting ready for the day and settling in for the night, washing, bathing, personal hygiene as required
What we look for in our support workers/carers:
- Female only
- Reliable and dependable
- Flexible availability, to include weekends and occasional sleep-ins
- A sensitive and responsive communicator
- Respectful towards others
- Empathetic, understanding and caring attitude
- Passion for helping others
- Drivers Licence essential
What we offer:
- Day - £10.37ph with generous enhancements for Bank Holidays, Overtime and Sleep-ins
- 28 days annual leave – incl. Bank holidays
- Award winning induction and continuation training programme
- A generous pension plan (including employer contributions)
- Life assurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Free DBS application
Click Apply to visit our website for a full job description and to complete an Application Form