Support Workers – Fakenham
Due to continued growth and expansion, FitzRoy are now looking to recruit Learning Disability Support Workers to join our fantastic team at our Day Service in Fakenham, Norfolk.
If you are a Health Care Support Worker, Health Care Assistant or a Carer looking for a new positive and rewarding role or just wish to top up your hours, then join FitzRoy.
FitzRoy is a national charity that provides support and care for more than 800 people with learning disabilities so they can live independent lives.
For more information on our Day Service in Fakenham click here
- Full Time (37.5hrs pw), and Part Tikme (22.5hrs pw) 0830 - 1630, there may be a requirement to work occaisional evenings and weekends.
- Social Activities and Practical Support – Providing support whilst undertaking activities in the Day Service , accompanying people to health care appointments, shopping, and social events.
- Personal Care – Support with personal hygiene as required
What we look for in our support workers/carers:
- Reliable and dependable
- Flexible availability, to include weekends and occasional sleep-ins
- A sensitive and responsive communicator
- Respectful towards others
- Empathetic, understanding and caring attitude
- Passion for helping others
- Drivers Licence (Not essential but desirable)
What we offer:
- Day - £8.27ph with generous enhancements for Bank Holidays, Overtime
- 28 days annual leave – incl. Bank holidays
- Award winning induction and continuation training programme
- A generous pension plan (including employer contributions)
- Life assurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Free DBS application
Click Apply to visit our website for a full job description and to complete an Application Form