Support Worker – Uckfield
Uckfield, East Sussex
** Join in Nov & receive £250! T&C’s apply **“I’ve worked for Fitzroy for 5yrs and it’s like having a second family!”
- Set day rate £9.37ph
- Guaranteed hours available
- Day and Night vacancies - Full Time (37.5), Part Time (Various), Bank (0 hours) contracts available
- Typical shift patterns: 7am-2.30pm/2pm-9.30pm - weekends required
FitzRoy’s Registered Care service in Uckfield provides care & support for 5 residents with learning disabilities. We are seeking exceptional new support workers to join our friendly team. You will support the residents to access the community, go shopping, swimming and also assist with activities in the service, baking, art etc
We are keen to find people who share our values, & exhibit behaviours & attitudes that match our own! You don’t need experience in care, nor do we require qualifications- we will invest in your development & training to become an exceptional care worker.
- We see the person - encourage choice & respect the opinions, beliefs & dignity of others. Treat people as equals, be thoughtful, discreet & maintain confidentiality
- We are creative - encourage & support everyone to reach their goals, think of solutions to problems & actively involve people in every aspect of their lives
- We are brave - be positive, embrace new ideas, experiences & challenges. Be genuine, honest & a voice for others.
Are these values important to you? If yes, read on!
A support workers day is varied & flexibility is required. The people we support live independent lives and as such the support we provide is individually tailored to their needs. Duties may include support & encouragement with personal care, as well as taking part in a range of interests & activities that support a healthy, well balanced & fulfilling lifestyle. Night work may include some domestic work.
For this role it is preferred to hold a full driving licence & be willing to drive our accessible vehicles.
Benefits? To reward our staff for the amazing work they do, FitzRoy offer some fantastic perks which include: 28 days holiday, enhanced overtime, pension, life insurance, childcare vouchers & access to a variety of online discounts with major retailers.
Interested? Click apply to complete our short online application form or call Liz on 01730 711109 for an informal chat.Early application is encouraged as we regularly review applications throughout the advertising period & reserve the right to close the advert early.
**Eligibility for joining fee is applicable after successful completion of probationary period, Candidates must apply in the month of Nov to benefit from this joining fee