Support Worker – Thorpe St Andrews, Norfolk
Thorpe St Andrews, Norfolk
£9.16ph - £11.58ph
FitzRoy Supported Living Care service in Thorpe St Andrews provides care & support for residents with learning and physical disabilities. We are a small supportive and experienced team of 12 supporting three people in an adapted bungalow east of Norwich. We are seeking exceptional new support workers to join our friendly team – could this be you?
- Weekday rates from £9.16ph rising to £10.66ph with overtime, weekend rates £10.07ph rising to £11.58ph with overtime
- Part Time (30 hours per week)
- Typical shift patterns: 07.00 to 14.30, 14.00 to 21.30, and 14.45 to 22.15 to include alternate weekends
- For this role it is essential to hold a full driving licence & be willing to drive our accessible vehicles.
The people we support enjoy boat trips on the broads, visiting the coast and countryside for walks and picnics, visiting cafes, garden centres, pubs and restaurants, shopping for groceries, going on the train, doing a spot of cooking, crafting, and many more activities. Some of the people we support attend day services, and we also provide 1:1 hours for people to get out and about.
What we offer:
- No social care experience required – we provide full training in order for you to become an exceptional social care worker
- Weekend and overtime enhancements rates
- 30 days holiday including Bank Holidays – increasing with service
- Free membership of our Health Cash Back Scheme for you and your family – claim back money on services such as Dental, Optical, Chiropractor and many more
- An Employee Assistance programme which includes virtual GPs, Legal advice and more
- We will pay for your Blue Light card
- Paid DBS and Update Service
- Loyalty awards and life assurance
- Perkbox shopping discounts
Our vaccination requirements
Please note that this is a role where you will be responsible for the care of vulnerable adults. As a regulated care provider, we require you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to undertake this role. We will ask for evidence of your vaccination record if you are offered a role with us.
Equal opportunities statement
FitzRoy is an equal opportunities employer, and we participate in the disability confident scheme. We are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on any grounds which cannot be shown to be justifiable.