Support Worker – Stalham
£10.02 - £11.35 p/h
FitzRoy Supported Living in Stalham. provides care and support for 6 adults with learning disabilities and autism. We are seeking exceptional new support workers to join our friendly team – could this be you?
- Rates from £10.02 to £11.35 +£1.50 p/h (overtime)
- 28 hours per week (fixed term contract for 3 months
- 28 Hours per week (permanent contract)
- Shift Patterns 07:00-14.30, 14:00-21:30 & 14.45-22:15 to include alternate weekends
- Part Time (28 hours per week)
- Bank (0 hours) contracts available
- For this role it is essential to hold a full driving licence & be willing to drive our accessible vehicles.
Hours can vary depending on the needs of the service and applicants must be prepared to be flexible and to work alternate weekends
A Full Driving Licence is essential for Day Workers as you will take the residents out into the community
A support worker’s day is varied, and flexibility is required. You will be providing care and support individually tailored to the needs and wishes of people with learning disabilities. You will work together to identify and achieve their goals, enabling them to have choice and control over their lives. You will also be expected to carry out everyday tasks including personal care, taking part in a range of interests and activities that make up a healthy, well balanced and fulfilling lifestyle.
What we offer:
- No social care experience required – we provide full training in order for you to become an exceptional social care worker
- Weekend and overtime enhancements rates
- 30 days holiday including Bank Holidays – increasing with service
- Free membership of our Health Cash Back Scheme for you and your family – claim back money on services such as Dental, Optical, Chiropractor and many more
- An Employee Assistance programme which includes virtual GPs, Legal advice and more
- We will pay for your Blue Light card
- Paid DBS and Update Service
- Loyalty awards and life assurance
- Perkbox shopping discounts
Equal opportunities statement
FitzRoy is an equal opportunities employer, and we participate in the disability confident scheme. We are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on any grounds which cannot be shown to be justifiable.