Support Worker – Part Time – female only – Cromer
Salary: £8.11 ph
Expiry date: 24/10/2017 23:59:00
Due to continued growth and expansion, FitzRoy are now looking to recruit a Learning Disability Support Worker ( femaie only) to provide part time day Support at Home to a lady who lives in Cromer, Norfolk.
If you are a Health Care Support Worker, Health Care Assistant or a Carer looking for a new positive and rewarding role or just wish to top up your hours, then join FitzRoy.
FitzRoy is a national charity that provides support and care for more than 800 people with learning disabilities so they can live independent lives.
- 24 hrs per week ( split into 4hr shifts - hours worked can be from a minimum of 4 hours a week up to the maximum of 24 hrs)
- 1200 to 1600 - Monday to Saturday inclusive
- Social Activities and Practical Support – Providing support whilst undertaking activities in the Community , assisting with cooking and general housekeeping, shopping, going to the gym etc
What we look for in our support workers/carers:
- Reliable and dependable
- A sensitive and responsive communicator
- Respectful towards others
- Empathetic, understanding and caring attitude
- Passion for helping others
What we offer:
- £8.11ph with generous enhancements for Bank Holidays, Overtime
- 28 days annual leave – incl. Bank holidays
- Award winning induction and continuation training programme
- A generous pension plan (including employer contributions)
- Life assurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Free DBS application
Click Apply to visit our website for a full job description and to complete an Application Form