Support Worker – Oxfordshire
FitzRoy Supported Living services in Banbury and Bicester- Oxfordshire are seeking exceptional new support workers to join our friendly team– could this be you?
(Set day rate of £8.97ph)
Bank Support Workers
Full Time/ Part Time/ Bank Support Workers
- Full Time 37.5 hours (to include alternate weekend work)
- 22.5 hours (weekend position)
- (Full and Part Time positions to include sleep-ins/waking nights/bank holidays)
We are keen to find people who share our values, & exhibit behaviours & attitudes that match our own! You don’t need experience in care, nor do we require qualifications- we will invest in your development & training to become an exceptional care worker.
- We See the Person –encourage choice & respect the opinions, beliefs & dignity of others. Treat people as equals, be thoughtful, discreet & maintain confidentiality
- We are creative- encourage & support everyone to reach their goals, think of solutions to problems & actively involve people in every aspect of their lives
- We are brave- Be positive, embrace new ideas, experiences & challenges. Be genuine, honest & a voice for others.
Are these values important to you? If yes, read on!
A support workers day is varied & flexibility is required. The people we support live independent lives as such the support we provide is individually tailored to their needs. Duties may include support & encouragement with personal care, as well as taking part in a range of interests & activities that support a healthy, well balanced & fulfilling lifestyle. For this role it is desirable to hold a full driving licence & be willing to drive our accessible vehicles.
Benefits? To reward our staff for the amazing work they do, FitzRoy offer some fantastic perks which include: 28 days holiday, enhanced payments, pension, life insurance & access to a variety of online discounts on major retailers.
Interested? Click apply to complete our short online application form
Further Questions? Please call Helen: 01730 711 081
Early application is encouraged as we regularly review applications throughout the advertising period & reserve the right to close the advert early.