Support Worker – Nottinghamshire
Newark and Sherwood
Could you support people in your local community to learn new skills & remain independent?
If you have a passion for helping and the ability to empower others to achieve their goals, we want to hear from you! .
FitzRoy are seeking compassionate and supportive people to enable our clients with learning disabilities to remain independent in their homes and in the community.
What will you be doing?
- Accompanying clients to attend appointments, social events & employment
- Prompting with everyday tasks such as preparing meals & shopping
- Encouraging a healthy lifestyle
The ideal candidate will be:
- Reliable and dependable
- Flexible to include some weekend working
- Sensitive and responsive to the needs of others
- Respectful & understanding
- Drivers Licence and own transport (mileage paid)
- Experienced with challenging behaviour
What we offer:
- A rewarding role to fit around your lifestyle.
- £8.27 hour + enhancements for over time & bank holidays
- 28 days annual leave –rising with service
- Award winning induction and continuation training programme
- Pension, childcare vouchers,
- Paid DBS
- The chance to make a difference
Click apply or call Helen: 01730 711 081