Support Worker – Norwich – Part time – nights
West Earlham, Norfolk
£10.02 - £11.35
FitzRoy provides residential care and support for adults with learning disabilities and autism. We support seven people ranging from 22 to 76 in age. Their support needs vary from verbal guidance with most of their daily care to full hands-on support such as personal care, eating and drinking, mobility needs and medication.
The people we support like to do a variety of activities from art and crafts, games and going out to the shops, or for something to eat, or taking day trips to go bowling and to the theatre. We are seeking exceptional new Night Support Workers to join our friendly team – could this be you?
- Weeknight rates from £10.02 - £11.35ph at weekends
- Part time hours available (25 hours per week)
- Bank Contracts also available
Night duties also include supporting night time and morning activities including personal care, domestic work and responding promptly to provide support as required throughout the night. There will be additional cleaning duties and paperwork to complete alongside your supporting duties. You will be expected to carry out everyday tasks including support and encouragement with personal care as well as taking part in a range of interests and activities that make up a healthy, well balanced and fulfilling lifestyle.
What we offer:
- No social care experience required – we provide full training in order for you to become an exceptional social care worker
- Weekend and overtime enhancements rates
- 30 days holiday including Bank Holidays – increasing with service
- Free membership of our Health Cash Back Scheme for you and your family – claim back money on services such as Dental, Optical, Chiropractor and many more
- An Employee Assistance programme which includes virtual GPs, Legal advice and more
- We will pay for your Blue Light card
- Paid DBS and Update Service
- Loyalty awards and life assurance
- Perkbox shopping discounts
Our vaccination requirements
Please note that this is a role where you will be responsible for the care of vulnerable adults. As a regulated care provider, we require you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to undertake this role. We will ask for evidence of your vaccination record if you are offered a role with us.
Equal opportunities statement
FitzRoy is an equal opportunities employer, and we participate in the disability confident scheme. We are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on any grounds which cannot be shown to be justifiable.