Support Worker – Newark
FitzRoy Support at Home in Newark provides care, support & enablement for adults in the community with learning disabilities, mental health & autism. We are seeking exceptional new support workers to join our friendly team– could this be you?
- Full Time (37.5), Part Time (Various), Bank (0 hours) contracts available
- Work is offered between 7am- 10pm, you can do as many or as little shifts as you like. Client visits are a minimum of 2 hours & you will be paid mileage & travel time at your hourly rate (£8.27ph).
We are keen to find people who share our values, & exhibit behaviours & attitudes that match our own! You don’t need experience in care, nor do we require qualifications- we will invest in your development & training to become an exceptional outreach worker.
- We See the Person –encourage choice & respect the opinions, beliefs & dignity of others. Treat people as equals, be thoughtful, discreet & maintain confidentiality
- We are creative- encourage & support everyone to reach their goals, think of solutions to problems & actively involve people in every aspect of their lives
- We are brave- Be positive, embrace new ideas, experiences & challenges. Be genuine, honest & a voice for others.
Are these values important to you? If yes, read on!
A support workers day is varied & flexibility is required. The people we support live independent lives as such the support we provide is individually tailored to their needs. Duties will include support & encouragement with everyday tasks, accompanying people to appointments or day services, as well as taking part in a range of interests & activities that support a healthy, well balanced & fulfilling lifestyle. For this role it is essential to hold a full driving licence & be willing to drive.
Benefits? To reward our staff for the amazing work they do, FitzRoy offer some fantastic perks which include: 28 days holiday (including bank holidays), paid mileage & travel time, enhanced payments & overtime, pension, life insurance, childcare vouchers & access to a variety of online discounts at major retailers.
Interested? Click apply to complete our short online application form or call Helen on 01730 711081 for an informal chat.
Early application is encouraged as we regularly review applications throughout the advertising period & reserve the right to close the advert early.