Support Worker – Locks Heath
Locks Heath, Hampshire
FitzRoy Supported Living service in Locks Heath provides care & support for residents with learning disabilities & autism. We are seeking exceptional new support workers to join our friendly team – could this be you?
- Full Time (37.5 hours), Part Time (up to 30 hours), Bank (0 hours)
- Typical shift patterns: 7am-2pm/ 2pm-10pm/ Nights 9.30pm to 7.30am alternate weekends & sleep-ins
We are keen to find people who share our values, & exhibit behaviours & attitudes that match our own! Previous experience in care along with an understanding of challenging behaviour & autism is preferred, however - we will invest in your development & training to become an exceptional care worker if your experience is a minimum.
- We see the person - encourage choice & respect the opinions, beliefs & dignity of others. Treat people as equals, be thoughtful, discreet & maintain confidentiality
- We are creative - encourage & support everyone to reach their goals, think of solutions to problems & actively involve people in every aspect of their lives
- We are brave - be positive, embrace new ideas, experiences & challenges. Be genuine, honest & a voice for others.
Are these values important to you? If yes, read on!
A support workers day is varied & flexibility is required. The people we support live independent lives and as such the support we provide is individually tailored to their needs. Duties may include support & encouragement with personal care, as well as taking part in a range of interests & activities that support a healthy, well balanced & fulfilling lifestyle.
Benefits? To reward our staff for the amazing work they do, FitzRoy offer some fantastic perks which include: 28 days holiday, enhanced overtime, pension, life insurance, childcare vouchers & access to a variety of online discounts on major retailers.
Interested? Click apply to complete our short online application form or call Louise on 01730 711 070 for an informal chat.
Early application is encouraged as we regularly review applications throughout the advertising period & reserve the right to close the advert early.