Support Worker – Huntingdon
£10.39 - £11.42
WELCOME BONUS **£500 joining bonus if you are offered a permanent position between 15/2/22 and 31/3/22**
*£250 on completion of first month, £250 after passing probation
FitzRoy Supported Living service in Huntingdon provides care & support for 5 male residents with learning disabilities & autism. We are seeking an exceptional support workers to join our friendly team– could this be you?
- Rates from £10.39 to £11.42
- For this role it is essential to hold a full driving licence & be willing to drive our accessible vehicles.
- Vacancies available are: Full Time, Part Time or Bank
- Please note that a full time position requires 2 sleeping nights per month (£45 per night)
A support worker’s day is varied, and flexibility is required. You will be providing care and support individually tailored to the needs and wishes of people with learning disabilities. You will work together to identify and achieve their goals, enabling them to have choice and control over their lives. You will also be expected to carry out everyday tasks including personal care, taking part in a range of interests and activities that make up a healthy, well balanced and fulfilling lifestyle.
What we offer:
- No social care experience required – we provide full training in order for you to become an exceptional social care worker
- Weekend and overtime enhancements rates
- 30 days holiday including Bank Holidays – increasing with service
- Free membership of our Health Cash Back Scheme for you and your family – claim back money on services such as Dental, Optical, Chiropractor and many more
- An Employee Assistance programme which includes virtual GPs, Legal advice and more
- We will pay for your Blue Light card
- Paid DBS and Update Service
- Loyalty awards and life assurance
- Perkbox shopping discounts
Equal opportunities statement
FitzRoy is an equal opportunities employer, and we participate in the disability confident scheme. We are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on any grounds which cannot be shown to be justifiable.