Support Worker – Gravesend
FitzRoy Supported Living service in Gravesend provides care and support for 5 residents with learning disabilities /physical disabilities/ autism). We are seeking exceptional new support workers to join our friendly team– could this be you?
- Part time (Various hours available)
- Typical shift patterns: 7am-2pm/ 2pm-10pm/ alternate weekends & sleep-ins
For this role it is essential that you have a full driving licence and are willing to drive our accessible vehicles.
You don’t need experience in care, nor do we require qualifications - we will invest in your development and training to become an exceptional care worker. We are keen to find people who share our values:
- We see the person – encourage choice and respect the opinions, beliefs and dignity of others. Treat people as equals, be thoughtful, discreet and maintain confidentiality
- We are creative- encourage and support everyone to reach their goals, think of solutions to problems and actively involve people in every aspect of their lives
- We are brave - be positive, embrace new ideas, experiences and challenges. Be genuine, honest and a voice for others.
A support workers day is varied and flexibility is required. We provide support individually tailored to the needs and wishes of people with learning disabilities. We help them to live independent lives by supporting & encouraging with personal care, as well as taking part in a range of interests and activities that support a healthy, well balanced and fulfilling lifestyle.
Benefits? To reward our staff for the amazing work they do, FitzRoy offer some fantastic perks which include: 28 days holiday, enhanced overtime, pension, life insurance and access to a variety of online discounts with major retailers.
Interested? Click apply to complete our short online application form or call Liz on 01730 711109 for an informal chat.
Early application is encouraged as we regularly review applications throughout the advertising period and reserve the right to close the advert early.