Support Worker – Day and Night
FitzRoy Supported Living bungalow in Emneth provides care & support for 3 lady residents with learning disabilities & autism. You will be part of a small committed, dedicated team enabling people with complex needs to enjoy life and be part of the community.
We are seeking exceptional new Support Workers to join our friendly team– could this be you?
- Weekday rates from £9.16 rising to £10.66, weekend rates £10.08 rising to £11.58
- Bank - zero hour contracts available
- Typical shift patterns: 7.15am to 2.45pm and 2.15am to 9.45 pm you will be required to work 2 out of 4 weekends
For this role it is essential that you have a full driving licence and are willing to drive FitzRoy vehicles.
A support worker’s day is varied, and flexibility is required. You will be providing care and support individually tailored to the needs and wishes of people with learning disabilities. You will work together to identify and achieve their goals, enabling them to have choice and control over their lives. You will also be expected to carry out everyday tasks including personal care, taking part in a range of interests and activities that make up a healthy, well balanced and fulfilling lifestyle.
What we offer:
- No social care experience required – we provide full training in order for you to become and exceptional social care worker.
- Weekend and overtime enhancement rates
- 30 days holiday inc Bank Holidays – increasing with service
- Paid DBS and Update Service
- Loyalty awards and life assurance
- Free membership of our Health Cash Back Scheme for you and your family – claim back money on services such as Dental, Optical, Chiropractor and many more
- An Employee Assistance programme which includes virtual GPs, Legal advice and more
- Perkbox shopping discounts
- Blue Light Discount Card for staff
Our vaccination requirements
Please note that this is a role where you will be responsible for the care of vulnerable adults. As a regulated care provider, we require you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to undertake this role. We will ask for evidence of your vaccination record if you are offered a role with us.
Equal opportunities statement
FitzRoy is an equal opportunities employer, and we participate in the disability confident scheme. We are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on any grounds which cannot be shown to be justifiable.