Support Worker – Day and Night
£9.16ph to £10.37ph
FitzRoy Registered Care and Nursing service in Hales provides care and support for 12 residents with learning disabilities, physical disabilities and complex health needs.
We are seeking exceptional new Support Workers who share our values to join our friendly team:
Could this be you?
Week Day rates from £9.16 rising to £10.66, weekend rates £10.08 rising to £11.57.
Week Night rates from £9.43 rising to £10.93, weekend rates £10.37 rising to £11.87.
- Full Time Day and Night,(37.5 hrs per week)
- Part Time Day and Night (various) - guaranteed hours available,
- Bank (0) hours
Typical shift patterns: 0700-1430/ 1400-2130 / 2115 -0715 to include alternate weekends and sleep-ins
A driving licence is desirable.
What we offer:
- No experience required – we provide full training
- 30 days holiday inc Bank Holidays – increasing with service.
- Free membership of our Health Cash Back Scheme for you and your family – claim back money on services such as Dental, Optical, Chiropractor and many more.
- An Employee Assistance programme which includes virtual GPs, Legal advice and more.
- We will pay for your Blue light card
- Paid DBS and Update Service
- Enhanced overtime payments
- Loyalty awards and life assurance
- Perkbox shopping discounts
A support worker’s day is varied, and flexibility is required. You will be providing care and support individually tailored to the needs and wishes of people with learning disabilities. You will work together to identify and achieve their goals, enabling them to have choice and control over their lives. You will also be expected to carry out everyday tasks including personal care, taking part in a range of interests and activities that make up a healthy, well balanced and fulfilling lifestyle. Waking nights will include some domestic work and providing support as required.
Our vaccination requirements
Please note that this is a role where you will be responsible for the care of vulnerable adults. As a regulated care provider, we require you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to undertake this role. We will ask for evidence of your vaccination record if you are offered a role with us.
Equal opportunities statement
FitzRoy is an equal opportunities employer, and we participate in the disability confident scheme. We are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on any grounds which cannot be shown to be justifiable.