Support Worker – Day and Night
FitzRoy are recruiting Support Workers to join our fantastic team in Altrincham. FitzRoy's services look after adult residents with learning disabilities, often with complicated needs including physical and mental impairments. This is an amazing opportunity to join a supportive & person-centred organisation.
- Weekday rates from £9.28
- Shift Patterns to include: Alternate Weekends & Sleep Ins
- Flexibility for working within our residential care and supported living service
- Bank contracts available
The team cover one Residential service and one Supported Living location, and you will be providing valuable support within these services. A support worker’s day is varied & flexibility is required. The people we support live independent lives and as such the support we provide is individually tailored to their needs. Duties may include enabling them to taking part in a range of interests & activities that support a healthy, well balanced & fulfilling lifestyle, as well as support & encouragement with personal care. You will play a huge part in ensuring a sustainable, quality service is provided in each service, which truly transform people’s lives.
A support worker’s day is varied, and flexibility is required. You will be providing care and support individually tailored to the needs and wishes of people with learning disabilities. You will work together to identify and achieve their goals, enabling them to have choice and control over their lives. You will also be expected to carry out everyday tasks including personal care, taking part in a range of interests and activities that make up a healthy, well balanced and fulfilling lifestyle.
What we offer:
- No social care experience required – we provide full training in order for you to become and exceptional social care worker.
- Weekend and overtime enhancement rates
- 30 days holiday inc Bank Holidays – increasing with service
- Paid DBS and Update Service
- Loyalty awards and life assurance
- Free membership of our Health Cash Back Scheme for you and your family – claim back money on services such as Dental, Optical, Chiropractor and many more
- An Employee Assistance programme which includes virtual GPs, Legal advice and more
- Perkbox shopping discounts
- Blue Light Discount Card for staff
Our vaccination requirements
Please note that this is a role where you will be responsible for the care of vulnerable adults. As a regulated care provider, we require you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to undertake this role. We will ask for evidence of your vaccination record if you are offered a role with us.
Equal opportunities statement
FitzRoy is an equal opportunities employer, and we participate in the disability confident scheme. We are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on any grounds which cannot be shown to be justifiable.