Support Worker – Dartford
£10.02 - £15.52 per hour
FitzRoy are pleased to be recruiting for our Supported Living service in Dartford which provides care and support for 11 residents with learning and physical disabilities. We are seeking exceptional new support workers with our values to join our friendly team – could this be you?
- Weekday rates from £10.02ph rising to £14.52ph with overtime, weekend rates £11.02ph rising to £15.52ph with overtime
- Full Time (37.5 hours per week)
- Part Time (various contracts available)
- Flexibility required, however, typical daytime shifts are 07.30-15.00 and 14.30-22.00
- Weekend working & sleep-ins required (at a sleep-in allowance of £45)
- For this role it is preferred that you hold a full driving licence & be willing to drive our accessible vehicles
A support worker’s day is varied, and flexibility is required. You will be providing care and support individually tailored to the needs and wishes of people with learning disabilities. You will work together to identify and achieve their goals, enabling them to have choice and control over their lives. You will also be expected to carry out everyday tasks including personal care, taking part in a range of interests and activities that make up a healthy, well balanced and fulfilling lifestyle.
What we offer:
- No social care experience required – we provide full training in order for you to become an exceptional social care worker
- Weekend and overtime enhancements rates
- 30 days holiday including Bank Holidays – increasing with service
- Free membership of our Health Cash Back Scheme for you and your family – claim back money on services such as Dental, Optical, Chiropractor and many more
- An Employee Assistance programme which includes virtual GPs, Legal advice and more
- We will pay for your Blue Light card
- Paid DBS and Update Service
- Loyalty awards and life assurance
- Perkbox shopping discounts
Our vaccination requirements
Please note that this is a role where you will be responsible for the care of vulnerable adults. As a regulated care provider, we require you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to undertake this role. We will ask for evidence of your vaccination record if you are offered a role with us.
Equal opportunities statement
FitzRoy is an equal opportunities employer, and we participate in the disability confident scheme. We are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on any grounds which cannot be shown to be justifiable.