Support Worker – Coventry
FitzRoy are recruiting Support Workers to join our fantastic team in Coventry.
If you are a Health Care Support Worker, Health Care Assistant or new to care, join FitzRoy for a positive and rewarding role.
FitzRoy is a national charity that provides support and care for more than 800 people with learning disabilities & autism so they can live independent lives.
- Part Time (15 hours per week- to include alternate weekend shifts)
- Bank Staff
- Social Activities – Accompanying people to health care appointments, day and activity centres, shopping, and social events
- Practical Support – Administering medication and supporting with domestic tasks such as cooking, shopping and cleaning
- Personal Care – Support with getting up and getting ready for the day and settling in for the night, washing, bathing, personal hygiene as required
What we look for in our support workers/care assistants:
- Reliability, dependability & respectful towards others
- Flexible availability, to include weekends
- A sensitive and responsive communicator
- Empathetic, understanding and caring attitude
- Passion for helping others
- Drivers desirable
What we offer:
- £8.27 ph with generous enhancements for Bank Holidays & Overtime
- 28 days annual leave – incl. Bank holidays
- Award winning induction and continuation training programme
- A generous pension plan (including employer contributions)
- Life assurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Free DBS application
For more information call Helen on 01730 711081 or click apply to complete a short application form!