Support Worker – Clanfield
£9.42ph - £11.86ph
FitzRoy Supported Living Service in Clanfield provides care & support for residents with learning difficulties and autism. We are seeking exceptional new support workers to join our friendly team – could this be you?
- Weekday rates from £9.42ph rising to £10.36ph with overtime, weekend rates from £10.36ph rising to £11.86ph with overtime
- Part Time (28 hours per week)
- Typical shift patterns: alternate weekends & sleep-ins (at £45 sleep-in rate)
- For this role it is essential to hold a full driving licence & be willing to drive our accessible vehicles.
A support worker’s day is varied, and flexibility is required. You will be providing care and support individually tailored to the needs and wishes of people with learning disabilities. You will work together to identify and achieve their goals, enabling them to have choice and control over their lives. You will also be expected to carry out everyday tasks including personal care, taking part in a range of interests and activities that make up a healthy, well balanced and fulfilling lifestyle.
What we offer:
- Previous experience in social care along with an understanding of challenging behaviour is preferred, however, we will invest in your development & training to become an exceptional social care worker if experience is minimum
- Weekend and overtime enhancements rates
- 30 days holiday including Bank Holidays – increasing with service
- Paid DBS and Update Service
- Loyalty awards and life assurance
- Free membership of our Health Cash Back Scheme for you and your family – claim back money on services such as Dental, Optical, Chiropractor and many more
- An Employee Assistance programme which includes virtual GPs, Legal advice and more
- Perkbox shopping discounts
- Blue Light Discount Card for staff
Our vaccination requirements
Please note that this is a role where you will be responsible for the care of vulnerable adults. As a regulated care provider, we require you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to undertake this role. We will ask for evidence of your vaccination record if you are offered a role with us.
Equal opportunities statement
FitzRoy is an equal opportunities employer, and we participate in the disability confident scheme. We are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on any grounds which cannot be shown to be justifiable.