Support Worker – Chineham
FitzRoy are now looking to recruit exceptional Support Workers to join a brand new care service in Chineham, Hampshire opening June 2018.
Chineham Younger Adults Extra Care Service is an accommodation based supported living scheme delivering a range of care and support activities to adults between the ages of 18-30 with learning disabilities, physical disabilities and autism.
- Day Support Workers - Full Time, Part Time & Casual Bank staff Shifts could include earlies (from 7am), lates (until 10pm), weekends and occasional Sleep-ins
- Night Support Workers - Full Time, Part Time & Casual Bank staff
- Social Activities – Accompanying people to health care appointments, day and activity centres, shopping, and social events
- Practical Support – Administering medication and supporting with domestic tasks such as cooking, shopping and cleaning
- Personal Care – Support with getting up and getting ready for the day and settling in for the night, washing, bathing, personal hygiene as required
What we look for in our Support Workers/Carers:
- Reliable, respectful and dependable
- Flexible availability, to include weekends and occasional sleep-ins
- A sensitive and responsive communicator
- Empathetic, understanding and caring attitude
- Passion for helping others
What we offer:
- £8.80ph (days) & £9.06ph (nights) with generous enhancements for Bank Holidays, Overtime and Sleep-ins
- 28 days annual leave – incl. Bank holidays, rising with service
- Award winning induction and continuation training programme
- A generous pension plan (including employer contributions)
- Life assurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Free Enhanced DBS application
If you are a Health Care Support Worker, Health Care Assistant or a Carer looking for a role where you can truly make a difference, then join FitzRoy!