Support Worker – Cheshire
We are looking for flexible Bank Support Workers to join our established team based in Sale. Shifts would be allocated as and when necessary to cover leave, training and sickness.
We are a busy community based Day Service providing activities from our Resource Base in Sale as well as supporting people from their homes and in the local community. We provide all kinds of social, educational and leisure activities for people with disabilities to get involved in - art groups, IT and computer sessions, cookery skills classes, communication groups, music, photography, day trips out, museum visits, swimming, shopping trips, gym sessions, pub visits, cinema, cafe trips. We also support people to get to other community events like art classes or to sports events taking place in Manchester. We also support people to volunteer in their local community. We provide support flexibly which means that whilst a lot of what we do takes place during the day, we also provide support in the evening and at weekends.
- You will be expected to carry out aspects of intimate personal care as well as engaging people in activities.
- Experience and driver preferred but not essential.
We are keen to find people who share our values, & exhibit behaviours & attitudes that match our own! We will invest in your development & training to become an exceptional care worker.
- We See the Person –encourage choice & respect the opinions, beliefs & dignity of others. Treat people as equals, be thoughtful, discreet & maintain confidentiality
- We are creative- encourage & support everyone to reach their goals, think of solutions to problems & actively involve people in every aspect of their lives
- We are brave- Be positive, embrace new ideas, experiences & challenges. Be genuine, honest & a voice for others.
Interested? Click apply to complete our short online application form
Early application is encouraged as we regularly review applications throughout the advertising period & reserve the right to close the advert early.