Support Worker – Altrincham
Due to continued growth and expansion, FitzRoy are now looking to recruit Support Workers to join our fantastic team in Altrincham.
If you are a Health Care Support Worker, Health Care Assistant or a Carer looking for a new positive and rewarding role in Supported Living or just wish to top up your hours, then join FitzRoy.
FitzRoy is a national charity that provides support and care for more than 800 people with learning disabilities so they can live independent lives.
- Part Time - 25 hours per week
What we look for in our support workers/carers:
- Reliable and dependable
- Flexible availability
- A sensitive and responsive communicator
- Respectful towards others
- Empathetic, understanding and caring attitude
- Passion for helping others
What we offer:
- Day Pay Rate: £8.83ph
- Generous enhancements for Bank Holidays, Overtime and Sleep-ins
- 28 days annual leave – incl. Bank holidays
- Award winning induction and continuation training programme
- A generous pension plan (including employer contributions)
- Life assurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Free DBS application
Are these values important to you? If yes, read on!
A support workers role is varied & flexibility is required. The people we support live independent lives as such the support we provide is individually tailored to their needs.
Benefits? To reward our staff for the amazing work they do, FitzRoy offer some fantastic perks which include: 28 days holiday, enhanced payments, pension, life insurance, childcare vouchers & access to a variety of online discounts on major retailers.
Interested? Click apply to complete our short online application form or call Helen on 01730 711081 for an informal chat.
Early application is encouraged as we regularly review applications throughout the advertising period & reserve the right to close the advert early.