FitzRoy Supported Living service in Ashwellthorpe ( near Wymondham/Attleborough) is a 4 bed bungalow where we provide care & support for 4 gentleman with learning disabilities /physical disabilities. They like to go out for drives, birdwatching, to cafes and pub lunches
We are seeking exceptional new Bank support workers to join our friendly team– could this be you?
- Weekday rates from £9.16 rising to £10.66, weekend rates £10.08 rising to £11.58
- Bank Hours - zero hours
- Shifts 07.00-14.30/14.00-21.30/14.30-22.00/9.00- 16.30 & 10.00- 17.30
Ideally you will be required to be flexible regarding shifts and to be available to work weekends.
For this role it is essential that you hold a full driving licence & be willing to drive our accessible vehicles.
The Service is in a very rural location, therefore your own transport is essential
A support worker’s day is varied, and flexibility is required. You will be providing care and support individually tailored to the needs and wishes of people with learning disabilities. You will work together to identify and achieve their goals, enabling them to have choice and control over their lives. You will also be expected to carry out everyday tasks including personal care, taking part in a range of interests and activities that make up a healthy, well balanced and fulfilling lifestyle.
What we offer:
- No social care experience required – we provide full training in order for you to become and exceptional social care worker.
- Weekend and overtime enhancement rates
- 30 days holiday inc Bank Holidays – increasing with service
- Paid DBS and Update Service
- Loyalty awards and life assurance
- Free membership of our Health Cash Back Scheme for you and your family – claim back money on services such as Dental, Optical, Chiropractor and many more
- An Employee Assistance programme which includes virtual GPs, Legal advice and more
- Perkbox shopping discounts
- Blue Light Discount Card for staff
Our vaccination requirements
Please note that this is a role where you will be responsible for the care of vulnerable adults. As a regulated care provider, we require you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to undertake this role. We will ask for evidence of your vaccination record if you are offered a role with us.
Equal opportunities statement
FitzRoy is an equal opportunities employer, and we participate in the disability confident scheme. We are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on any grounds which cannot be shown to be justifiable.