Newark & Sherwood
FitzRoy Support at Home in Newark and Sherwood provides care, support & enablement for adults in the community with learning disabilities, mental health & autism. We are seeking exceptional new Support Workers to join our friendly team– could this be you?
- Set day rate of £8.89ph
- 15 hours pw
- Drivers licence and vehicle essential.
- We are looking for Support workers to assist the people we support, taking them to day services and activities within the community and their homes.
You do not need experience in care, nor do we require qualifications - we will invest in your development and training to become an exceptional care worker. We are keen to find people who share our values:
- We see the person - encourage choice and respect the opinions, beliefs and dignity of others. Treat people as equals, be thoughtful, discreet and maintain confidentiality
- We are creative - encourage and support everyone to reach their goals, think of solutions to problems and actively involve people in every aspect of their lives
- We are brave - be positive, embrace new ideas, experiences and challenges. Be genuine, honest and a voice for others.
Support Worker Benefits:
28 days holiday inc Bank Holidays – increasing with service
Free membership of our Health Cash Back Scheme for you and your family – claim back money on services such as Dental, Optical, Chiropractor and many more
An Employee Assistance programme which includes virtual GPs, Legal advice and more
Paid DBS Certificate
Enhanced overtime payments
Loyalty awards and life assurance
Perkbox shopping discounts
Interested? Click apply to complete our short online application form
Early application is encouraged as we regularly review applications throughout the advertising period and reserve the right to close the advert early