FitzRoy are recruiting Support Workers to join our fantastic team in the Trafford area. FitzRoy's services look after adult residents with learning disabilities, often with complicated needs including physical and mental impairments. This is an amazing opportunity to join a supportive & person-centred organisation.
- Set Day rate of £9.01ph
- Various contracts available, including full or part time and bank contracts
- Shift Patterns to include: Alternate Weekends & Sleep In’s
- Flexibility for working within our residential care, supported living service and Trafford Day Centre
The Trafford team cover one Residential service and one Supported Living location, and you will be providing valuable support within these services with flexibility to work in our Day Service if required. A support worker’s day is varied & flexibility is required. The people we support live independent lives and as such the support we provide is individually tailored to their needs. Duties may include enabling them to taking part in a range of interests & activities that support a healthy, well balanced & fulfilling lifestyle, as well as support & encouragement with personal care. You will play a huge part in ensuring a sustainable, quality service is provided in each service, which truly transform people’s lives.
We are keen to find people who share our values and exhibit behaviours & attitudes that match our own! .
- We see the person –encourage choice & respect the opinions, beliefs & dignity of others. Treat people as equals, be thoughtful, discreet & maintain confidentiality
- We are creative - encourage & support everyone to reach their goals, think of solutions to problems & actively involve people in every aspect of their lives
- We are brave - Be positive, embrace new ideas, experiences & challenges. Be genuine, honest & a voice for others.
Support Worker Benefits:
28 days holiday inc Bank Holidays – increasing with service
Free membership of our Health Cash Back Scheme for you and your family – claim back money on services such as Dental, Optical, Chiropractor and many more
An Employee Assistance programme which includes virtual GPs, Legal advice and more
Paid DBS and Update Service
Enhanced overtime payments
Loyalty awards and life assurance
Perkbox shopping discounts
Interested? Click apply to complete our short online application form. Early application is encouraged as we regularly review applications throughout the advertising period & reserve the right to close the advert early.