FitzRoy are recruiting a Service Manager for a Supported Living Plus service alongside a group of Supported Living services in the Nottingham area. These services provide care, support and enablement for adults with mental health and learning disabilities and autism. If you are an existing Care Manager in Registered Health Care, Day Services or Supported Living & are looking for a new positive & rewarding role, then join FitzRoy.
With the support of your Deputy Managers, you will lead, empower and develop a team to ensure a sustainable, quality person-centred service is provided, which can truly transform people’s lives. You will be able to develop relationships with people we support and their families and have strong organisational skills, demonstrating your ability to prioritize your workload effectively and accurately. We are keen to find someone who share FitzRoy's values:
- We see the person - ensure person centred approaches deliver outcomes the people we support want. Develop activities and plans that transform lives according to individual needs, wishes and aspirations
- We are brave - lead, empower and develop staff teams with effective recruitment, training and support. Be accountable for the quality, compliance and financial requirements of the service
- We are creative - develop and deliver innovative and engaging activities and plans to support independence and access opportunities. Create and review annual business plans, taking action to meet agreed performance levels
Please see attached Job Description & Person Specification for a full description of the role and responsibilities.
- Permanent position
- Full time - 37.5 hours per week
- £29,000 p.a.
What we look for:
- Experience of managing Learning Disability Support Services
- Minimum Level 3 / NVQ in Health & Social Care
- Passion for leading positive change
- Resilient, resourceful and solutions focused attitude
- Commitment to transforming lives and promoting the rights of people with disabilities
- Drivers Licence and vehicle essential (mileage paid)
What we offer:
- 28 days holiday inc Bank Holidays – increasing with service
- Free membership of our Health Cash Back Scheme for you and your family – claim back money on services such as Dental, Optical, Chiropractor and many more
- An Employee Assistance programme which includes virtual GPs, Legal advice and more
- Paid DBS certificate
- Enhanced overtime payments
- Training and Development to further your skills.
- Loyalty awards and life assurance
- Perkbox shopping discounts
Early application is advised to avoid disappointment. FitzRoy reserves the right to close the advert early.