Service Manager (Learning Disabilities) – Teddington
Up to £40,000 per annum
A rare and exciting opportunity has arisen to join our friendly and established team as Service Manager in the Teddington area.
This role will involve working alongside a Deputy Manager, overseeing two services, supported living and residential. Over both services we support residents with learning disabilities, autism and other physical conditions. This is a fantastic opportunity to lead an established staff team providing strong and positive leadership skills.
We provide person centred support and we are looking for those that are ready for a challenge, can use their own initiative, think outside the box, and are highly motivated and passionate individual.
If you are an experienced Supported Living, Residential or Day Service Manager, we would love to hear from you!
- Permanent position
- Full time - 37.5 hours per week
- Up to £40,000 per annum
What we look for:
- Experience of managing Learning Disability Support Services
- Minimum Level 3 / NVQ in Health & Social Care
- Passion for leading positive change
- Resilient, resourceful and solutions focused attitude
- Commitment to transforming lives and promoting the rights of people with disabilities
- Travel to our head office in Petersfield will be required on occasions for meetings
With the support of your Deputy Manager, you will lead, empower and develop a team to ensure a sustainable, quality person-centred service is provided, which can truly transform people’s lives. You will be able to develop relationships with people we support and their families and have strong organisational skills, demonstrating your ability to prioritize your workload effectively and accurately.
We are keen to find someone who share FitzRoy's values:
- We see the person - ensure person centred approaches deliver outcomes the people we support want. Develop activities and plans that transform lives according to individual needs, wishes and aspirations
- We are brave - lead, empower and develop staff teams with effective recruitment, training and support. Be accountable for the quality, compliance and financial requirements of the service
- We are creative - develop and deliver innovative and engaging activities and plans to support independence and access opportunities. Create and review annual business plans, taking action to meet agreed performance levels
Please see attached Job Description & Person Specification for a full description of the role and responsibilities.
What we offer:
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays – increasing with service
- Free membership of our Health Cash Back Scheme for you and your family – claim back money on services such as Dental, Optical, Chiropractor and many more
- An Employee Assistance programme which includes virtual GPs, Legal advice and more
- Paid DBS certificate
- Enhanced overtime payments
- Training and Development to further your skills.
- Loyalty awards and life assurance
- Perkbox shopping discounts
Early application is encouraged as we reserve the right to close the vacancy at any time.