Service Manager – Chineham
£32,500 to £35,000 dependent on experience
FitzRoy is a national charity providing care and support for more than 800 people with physical and learning disabilities so they can live independent lives. We are looking to recruit an exceptional Service Manager to manage our purpose-built supported living service in Basingstoke, supporting young adults with complex behaviours to live independently.
The service provides the highest level of care and support to up to 18 people, each living in a high spec, self-contained flat with access to spacious communal areas and grounds.
If you are a Registered Manager in health care or supported living and are looking for a positive and rewarding role, then join FitzRoy.
With the assistance of Deputy Managers & support from your Regional Manager, you will manage a staff team to ensure a sustainable, quality service is provided, which truly transform people’s lives. You will develop strong relationships with the people we support & their families, demonstrating strong organisational skills & sharing FitzRoy values:
- We see the person - ensure person centred approaches deliver outcomes the people we support want. Develop activities & plans that transform lives according to individual needs, wishes & aspirations
- We are brave - lead, empower & develop staff teams with effective recruitment, training & support. Be accountable for the quality, compliance & financial requirements of the service
- We are creative - develop & deliver innovative & engaging activities & plans to support independence & access opportunities. Create & review annual business plans, taking action to meet agreed performance levels
What we look for:
- Experience of managing Learning Disability Support Services
- Minimum Level 3 / NVQ in Health & Social Care
- Passion for leading positive change
- Resilient, resourceful & solutions focused attitude
- Commitment to transforming lives & promoting the rights of people with disabilities
- Drivers Licence & vehicle essential (mileage paid)
What we offer:
- £32,000 to £35,000pa depending on experience
- 25 days annual leave – plus Bank holidays
- Award winning induction & continuation training programme
- A generous pension plan (including employer contributions)
- Life assurance
- Childcare Vouchers
- Enhanced DBS application paid by us
- Online discount scheme
This is an amazing opportunity for an established manager to join a supportive & person-centred organisation.