Senior Support Worker – Uckfield
FitzRoy Registered Care service in Uckfield provides care & support for 5 residents with learning & physical disabilities between the ages of 40 to 65. We are seeking a full time experienced Senior Support Worker to join our friendly team– could this be you?
If you are good with people, calm, organized, reliable, and committed - working for FitzRoy could be the best move you make.
This is a full time role (37.5hrs pw) shifts are various hours between 7am to 9.30pm, you will be required to work 2 whole weekends and one part weekend a month
You should also have a full driving licence as you will be required to drive the residents into the community.
You will be an experienced Support Worker who has recent experience of working with adults with learning disabilities.
If you love helping people and want to make a difference to someone’s life and allow them to choose the life they wish we want to hear from you.
In return, FitzRoy can offer:
- A starting rate of £10.01 per hour with generous enhancements for Bank Holidays, Overtime
- Fantastic induction, training and development
- A generous pension plan (including employer contributions)
- 28 days annual leave (including bank holidays) increasing with service
- Childcare vouchers
- Discounts at major stores
- AND a free DBS disclosure
- Plus more!!!
- This is an exciting time to join Fitzroy, a national charity expert at person-centered care. Transform your life and the lives of the people we support - Apply now