Senior Support Worker – Stockport
Stockport, Greater Manchester
Due to continued growth and expansion, FitzRoy are now looking to recruit a Senior Support Worker to join our fantastic team in Stockport.
FitzRoy is a national charity that provides support and care for more than 800 people with learning disabilities so they can live independent lives.
If you, like us, believe people with disabilities should have the best opportunities to lead the life they choose, we want to hear from you. If you are good with people, calm, organised, reliable, and committed - working for FitzRoy could be the best move you make. You will ideally have a Level 2 Diploma in Health and Social Care and an understanding of the needs and rights of people with a disability and the issues that people might face.
- Part time - 22 hours - Female Only
Shifts can include early's (from 7am), lates (until 10pm), weekends and occasional Sleep-ins
What we offer:
- £9.43ph with generous enhancements for Bank Holidays, Overtime and Sleep-ins
- 28 days annual leave – incl. Bank holidays
- Award winning induction and continuation training programme
- A generous pension plan (including employer contributions)
- Life assurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Free DBS application