Senior Support Worker – Richmond
FitzRoy’s Registered Care service in Richmond, Surrey provides care & support for residents with learning & physical disabilities and autism). We are seeking exceptional & experienced senior support workers to join our friendly team - could this be you?
- Full Time (37.5), Bank (0 hours) contracts available
- Typical shift patterns: 7am-2pm/ 2pm-10pm/ Nights 9.30pm to 7.30am alternate weekends & sleep-ins
We are keen to find people who share our values & exhibit behaviours & attitudes that match our own! You will be an experienced Support Worker & have demonstrable experience of working with adults with learning disabilities.
- We see the person - encourage choice & respect the opinions, beliefs & dignity of others. Treat people as equals, be thoughtful, discreet & maintain confidentiality
- We are creative - encourage & support everyone to reach their goals, think of solutions to problems & actively involve people in every aspect of their lives
- We are brave - be positive, embrace new ideas, experiences & challenges. Be genuine, honest & a voice for others.
Are these values important to you? If yes, read on!
For this role it is preferred that you hold a full driving licence & be willing to drive our accessible vehicles.
Benefits? To reward our staff for the amazing work they do, FitzRoy offer some fantastic perks which include: 28 days holiday, enhanced overtime, pension, life insurance, childcare vouchers & access to a variety of online discounts on major retailers.
Interested? Click apply to complete our short online application form or call Louise on 01730 711 070 for an informal chat.
Early application is encouraged as we regularly review applications throughout the advertising period & reserve the right to close the advert early.