Senior Support Worker – Newhaven
Newhaven, East Sussex
FitzRoy is a national charity that transforms lives by providing support for people with learning disabilities, so they can live the lives they choose. We are looking for a Full Time (37.5hrs )Senior Support Worker within our 19 Bedded Registered Care Home in Newhaven. You will be on rota for 4 days and doing Admin for the 5th day.
If you are good with people, calm, organized, reliable, and committed - working for FitzRoy could be the best move you make.
You should also have a full driving licence as you will be required to drive the residents into the community.
You will be an experienced Support Worker who has recent experience of working with people who are on the autistic spectrum, you will also have at least 2 years’ experience of working with adults with learning disabilities.
If you love helping people and want to make a difference to someone’s life and allow them to choose the life they wish we want to hear from you.
In return, FitzRoy can offer:
- A starting rate of £10.01 per hour with generous enhancements for Bank Holidays, Overtime
- Fantastic induction, training and development
- A generous pension plan (including employer contributions)
- 28 days annual leave (including bank holidays) increasing with service
- Childcare vouchers
- AND a free DBS disclosure
- Plus more!!!
- This is an exciting time to join Fitzroy, a national charity expert at person-centered care. Transform your life and the lives of the people we support - Apply now