Senior Support Worker – Liss
FitzRoy is a national charity that transforms lives by providing support for people with learning disabilities, so they can live the lives they choose. We are looking for a Full Time (37.5hrs )Senior Support Worker and a Temporary Full Time Senior Support Worker ( 9 months Fixed Term from June 2018) within our Registered Care Home in Liss.
You will ideally have a Level 2 Diploma in Health and Social Care and an understanding of the needs and rights of people with a disability and the issues that people might face.
If you, like us, believe people with disabilities should have the best opportunities to lead the life they choose, we want to hear from you. If you are good with people, calm, organised, reliable, and committed - working for FitzRoy could be the best move you make.
If you love helping people and want to make a difference to someone’s life and allow them to choose the life they wish we want to hear from you.
In return, FitzRoy can offer:
- A starting rate of £9.59 per hour with generous enhancements for Bank Holidays, Overtime
- Fantastic induction, training and development
- A generous pension plan (including employer contributions)
- 28 days annual leave (including bank holidays) increasing with service
- Childcare vouchers
- AND a free DBS disclosure
- Plus more!!!
- This is an exciting time to join Fitzroy, a national charity expert at person-centered care. Transform your life and the lives of the people we support - Apply now