Senior Support Worker – INTERNAL
Vacancy open to internal candidates only - current staff and agency
We are currently looking for a Senior Support Worker, or an experienced Support Worker looking to develop into a senior post, within our Altrincham service The Coppice. The Coppice is a large, attractive registered care home in Timperley, Cheshire. It was opened in 1996 and is home to seven people.
- Full Time post (37.5 hours per week) and based on a four-week rolling rota
- Day time hours (sleep-ins may be required)
- Car driver essential.
Prior experience of supporting people with a learning disability is valuable but not essential, though a minimum NVQ Level 2 required.
We are seeking the following personal qualities and attitudes:
- Kindness and compassion
- Enthusiasm and creativity
- A respectful and inclusive approach
- A diligent and conscientious attitude
- Ability to work positively in a team.
- The courage to question and to challenge when needed.
- Commitment to enable service users to achieve their goals.
- Willingness to keep learning and developing your own practice.
Please apply by sending a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.