Registered Service Manager – Oxfordshire
Due to continued growth and expansion, FitzRoy are now looking to recruit a Service Manager for our Oxfordshire Services.
FitzRoy is a national charity that provides support and care for more than 800 people with physical and learning disabilities so they can live independent lives.
In the beginning of 2018 we have opened two brand new Supported Living services for people with physical disabilities and acquired brain injuries in Oxfordshire, one in Banbury and one in Bicester. In both services we are providing care and support for 5 people, each of them living in their own flat and sharing communal space.
If you are a Registered Service Manager in Health Care or Supported Living and looking for a new positive and rewarding role, then join FitzRoy.
- Full Time, 37.5 hours
- Registered Service Manager for 2 Supported Living Services, supported by 1 Deputy Manager and 2 Senior Support Workers
- Empowerment - Manage, Empower and Develop Support Worker teams to ensure a sustainable, quality person-centred care / service is provided
- Development – responsible for team development incl. recruitment, training and development
- Management – responsible for quality, compliance and financial requirements of the service, developing and maintaining innovative and engaging activities and plans and successfully working in partnership with internal and external stakeholders (e.g. CQC), to achieve objectives using best practice guidelines
What we look for in our Service Managers:
- Ideally Management qualification and experience of managing Support Services
- Level 3 diploma or NVQ in Health and Social Care
- Experience working with ABI and physical disabilities
- Reliable and dependable
- Passionate for leading positive change
- Respectful towards others
- Empathetic, understanding and caring attitude
- Drivers Licence and vehicle essential
What we offer:
- Circa £30,000 p.a.
- 25 days annual leave – plus Bank holidays
- Award winning induction and continuation training programme
- A generous pension plan (including employer contributions)
- Life assurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Free DBS application