Registered Service Manager – Ashford
FitzRoy are recruiting for an exceptional Care Manager to manage two Registered Care Services on the outskirts of Ashford, Kent. Boldshaves Oast & The Croft are unique homes situated near the village of Woodchurch. Boldshaves is a beautiful converted Kentish Oast House within nine acre grounds, providing accommodation for 14 residents with a mixture of learning & physical disabilities.The Croft is a smaller property providing support for 4 gentleman. Residents enjoy a variety of hobbies and activities, with on-site facilities including a horticultural area, drama, art workshops and woodwork studio.
With the assistance of a Deputy Manager, this full time role will manage both services. You will lead, empower and develop your team to ensure a sustainable, quality person-centred service is provided, which can truly transform people’s lives. You will be able to develop relationships with people we support and their families and have strong organisational skills, demonstrating your ability to prioritize your workload effectively and accurately.
What we look for in our Service Managers:
- Management qualification and ideally experience of managing Support Services
- Level 3 diploma or NVQ in Health and Social Care
- Reliable and dependable
- Passion for leading positive change
- Empathetic, understanding and caring attitude
- Drivers Licence essential
What we offer:
- 25 days annual leave – plus Bank holidays
- Award winning induction and continuation training programme
- A generous pension plan (including employer contributions)
- Life assurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Free DBS application
If you are a Registered Service Manager in Health Care or Supported Living and looking for a new positive and rewarding role, then join FitzRoy.
FitzRoy is a national charity that provides support and care for more than 800 people with learning disabilities so they can live independent lives.