Registered Service Manager – Ashford
FitzRoy are recruiting for an exceptional Care Support Manager for two Registered Care Services on the outskirts of Ashford, Kent. ‘Boldshaves Oast’ & ‘The Croft’ are unique homes situated near the village of Woodchurch.
Boldshaves is a beautiful converted Kentish Oast House within nine acre grounds, providing accommodation for 14 residents with a mixture of learning & physical disabilities. The Croft is a smaller property providing support for 4 gentleman. Residents enjoy a variety of hobbies and activities, with on-site facilities including a horticultural area, drama, art workshops and woodwork studio.
With the assistance of a Deputy Manager & support from your Regional Manager, you will manage a staff team to ensure a sustainable, quality service is provided, which truly transform people’s lives. You will develop strong relationships with the people we support & their families, demonstrating strong organisational skills & sharing FitzRoy values:
- We see the person - ensure person centred approaches deliver outcomes the people we support want. Develop activities & plans that transform lives according to individual needs, wishes & aspirations
- We are brave - lead, empower & develop staff teams with effective recruitment, training & support. Be accountable for the quality, compliance & financial requirements of the service
- We are creative - develop & deliver innovative & engaging activities & plans to support independence & access opportunities. Create & review annual business plans, taking action to meet agreed performance levels
What we look for:
- Experience of managing Learning Disability Support Services
- Minimum Level 3/ NVQ in Health & Social Care
- Passion for leading positive change
- Resilient, resourceful & solutions focused attitude
- Commitment to transforming lives & promoting the rights of people with disabilities
- Drivers Licence & vehicle essential
What we offer:
- 25 days annual leave – plus Bank holidays, rising with service
- Award winning induction & continuation training programme
- Life assurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Online discount scheme
- Enhanced DBS application paid for by us
This is an amazing opportunity for an established manager to join a supportive & person-centred organisation.
If you are an existing Care Manager in Registered Health Care or Supported Living & are looking for a new positive & rewarding role, then join FitzRoy.
FitzRoy is a national charity that provides support & care for more than 800 people with physical & learning disabilities, so they can live independent lives.
*Interviews to be held on the 4th & 5th November*