Registered Manager – Nottinghamshire – Fixed Term Contract
Salary: up to £28,000p.a.
Expiry date: 20/12/2017 23:59:00
FitzRoy are now looking to recruit a Registered Service Manager for our Nottinghamshire Domiciliary Care and Supported Living Services.
If you are a Registered Service Manager in Domiciliary Care, Health Care or Supported Living and looking for a new positive and rewarding role, then join FitzRoy.
FitzRoy is a national charity that provides support and care for more than 800 people with learning disabilities so they can live independent lives.
- Full Time, 37.5 hours – Maternity Cover
- Registered Service Manager for 1 Domiciliary Care Service and 1 Supported Living Service, supported by 3 Deputy Managers
- Empowerment - Manage, Empower and Develop Support Worker teams to ensure a sustainable, quality person-centred care / service is provided
- Development – responsible for team development incl. recruitment, training and development
- Management – responsible for quality, compliance and financial requirements of the service, developing and maintaining innovative and engaging activities and plans and successfully working in partnership with internal and external stakeholders (e.g. CQC), to achieve objectives using best practice guidelines
What we look for in our Service Managers:
- Management qualification and ideally experience of managing Support Services
- Level 3 diploma or NVQ in Health and Social Care
- Reliable and dependable
- Passionate for leading positive change
- Respectful towards others
- Empathetic, understanding and caring attitude
- Drivers Licence
What we offer:
- Up to £28,000 p.a.
- 25 days annual leave – plus Bank holidays
- Award winning induction and continuation training programme
- A generous pension plan (including employer contributions)
- Life assurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Free DBS application