Registered Manager (Learning Disabilities) – Trafford
FitzRoy are recruiting for an experienced Service Manager to manage our Day, Residential and Supported Living Schemes in Trafford that provide care, support & enablement for adults with learning and physical disabilities. This exciting opportunity is offered as a full time permanent contract (37.5hours per week), starting in July 2020.
With the assistance of three Deputy Managers & support from your Regional Manager, you will manage a staff team to ensure a sustainable, quality service is provided in each service, which truly transform people’s lives. You will develop strong relationships with the people we support & their families, demonstrating strong organisational skills & sharing FitzRoy values:
- We see the person - ensure person centred approaches deliver outcomes the people we support want. Develop activities & plans that transform lives according to individual needs, wishes & aspirations
- We are brave - lead, empower & develop staff teams with effective recruitment, training & support. Be accountable for the quality, compliance & financial requirements of the service
- We are creative - develop & deliver innovative & engaging activities & plans to support independence & access opportunities. Create & review annual business plans, taking action to meet agreed performance levels
What we look for:
- Experience of managing Learning Disability Support Services
- Minimum Level 3 / NVQ in Health & Social Care
- Passion for leading positive change
- Resilient, resourceful & solutions focused attitude
- Commitment to transforming lives & promoting the rights of people with disabilities
- Drivers Licence & vehicle essential (mileage paid)
What we offer:
- c£32,000.00 FTE
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays and rising with service
- Award winning induction, training and leadership development programme
- Pension and life assurance
- Love my Perks online discount membership, 24-hour employee assistance line and Bike to Work scheme
- Enhanced family leave
- DBS application paid for by FitzRoy
This is an amazing opportunity for an established manager to join a supportive & person-centred organisation. If you are an existing manager within social care; Registered care, Supported Living, Residential or Day services, looking for a new positive & rewarding role, then join FitzRoy.
Interested? To apply for this role please complete our short application form.
Early application is encouraged as we regularly review applications throughout the advertising period and reserve the right to close the advert early. No agencies please